Finding it difficult to get international fans to learn about you or your label and listen or buy your music products?
Engaging with music fans is time consuming, music distribution using digital channels is powerful but requires knowledge, and when it comes to repertoire and music products, it is not just music anymore. Artists must focus on making great music while the business, marketing, and operation issues should be taken care from professionals.
Our solution for music marketing
We form the required strategies and manage the operations and marketing for a music business or label and independent music artists or bands. We help you decide what to do, set an action plan, create & produce amazing products, engage people internationally and use all latest distribution channels available.
Consulting & Mentoring
We can provide personalized/customized professional mentoring & execution for your business acceleration:
- Image & identity, branding, positioning, market research.
- Products & Repertoire
- Music genre, music repertoire (box sets, medleys, compilations, remixes, album, tracks, real tones, ring back tones), videos (clips, interviews, backstage, concerts), lyrics, photos & illustrations (covers, wallpapers), mobile & social games.
- Locating studios & filming locations, production & post production.
- Meta data generation, digitization, storage, genres categorization, legal aspects, copyrights, terms.
- International physical (music shops, department stores, concert kiosks, magazines & newspapers), and digital (internet, mobile, pay-tv, devices, kiosks) distribution.
- Content & repertoire sales strategy, concerts & tours sales, sponsorship sales, artist management, 3rd party performance & broadcasting rights.
- Online & digital promotion (web, social media, email, google search), traditional promotion (radio, tv, press, outdoor, venues & clubs).
Training & Coaching
We prepare and deliver customized training courses to your executives critical for your business success.
- Soft Skills
- Productivity, leadership, crisis & conflict management, motivation, managing resources, timelines, meetings, teams communication.
- Strategy, culture, creativity, change management, idea generation, crowd-sourcing, customer Insights, new product/service development, disruptive marketing.
- Online & Social Media
- Digital culture & netiquette, dos & don’ts, web & mobile marketing, web, mobile & email marketing channels, social media & networks, social media marketing channels, social media community building, design & development, web platforms, web & social media monitoring tools, analytics, web & social advertising, google advertising, search engine optimization.